- NEW BBC Radio 4 Woman's Hour: Discussion on mediation in divorce proceedings and MIAMs. Thursday, 21 April 2016
- The Sunday Times: Quoted in "The Super Rich Guide to Divorce" by Leah McLaren, Sunday, 01 November 2015
- BBC Radio 4 Woman's Hour: Discussion of the Supreme Court decisions in Sharland v Sharland  UKSC 60 and Gohil v Gohil  UKSC 61. Thursday, 15 October 2015
- London Live: Live interview on Headline London commenting on whether there is a bias against house-husbands when the courts consider spousal maintenance on divorce. Broadcast on 28 January 2015.
- Sky News: Live interview commenting on the Law Commission Report on Matrimonial Property, Needs & Agreement.s Broadcast on 27 February 2014
- Daily Mail: Quoted in "Pre-Nups are Romantic" by Amanda Platell. Thursday, 06 February 2014
- Sky News: Live interview commenting on the decision in Young v Young  EWHC 3637 (Fam). Broadcast on 22 November 2013.
Articles written by Emma
- No Fault Divorce: The Australian Experience. Co-written with Anna Parker. Published in Family Law Journal (Jordan Publishing) March 2016
- Privacy in Family Proceedings. When might your divorce become public knowledge. Published in Spring Law Update Winter Edition 2016.
- Civil Partnerships: discrimination against same sex couples. Published in The Times on 28 January 2016
- Why Handbags and Porches are never more valuable than during Divorce. Spears Wealth Magazine, 15 October 2015
A day in the life of ... Emma Nash (Family law solicitor). Family Law 21 August 2015
- Recognition under the 1996 Hague Convention Published in the International Family Law Journal ISSUE 3 August 2015
- Would you trust your ex not to disappear with your child? Published in The Times on 18 June 2015
- The Blackest of Arts: Calculating compensation claims on divorce Published in Spring Law Update Winter Edition 2015
- Surrogacy and the Ever Expanding World of Family Law,ublished in Spring Law Update Autumn Edition 2014
- Social Media and the Voice of the Child in Hague Convention Cases, published on Family Law Week, June 2012
Chambers & Partners Women in Law Blog